ACI’s Hydrocarbon Cyber Security Summit will take place on the 14th & 15th October in London and will bring together key actors from both Oil & Gas majors and Technology industries, to discuss the challenges and opportunities of current systems. The summit will also promote essential collaboration between decision makers and technology experts, in order to streamline solutions to resist cyber threats and attacks.
Key Topics Include:
- Gaining Insights on Industrial Control Systems – Trends & Forecasts
- Optimising DCS & SCADA Networks
- Streamlining Technologies to Create & Improve Efficient Responses to Cyber Threats
- Capitalising on Systems Design & Architecture for an Improved ROI
- Exploring Interoperability across Multi-vendor Solutions
- Cyber Security Forensics
The Network Information Security Directive
Cyber Security for Critical Energy Infrastructure
Acknowledging the Human Factor
To request a copy of the full conference agenda email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CyberSecurityMarket.com Subscribers are entitled to receive a 15% Discount on the registration fee. To claim contact Cheryl Williams before Friday 11th September on
+44 (0) 203 141 0623 or email email@example.com quote: ECSMKT.