Cyber Security Chicago 2017 offers invaluable security insight for both IT managers & security decision makers. Hear from industry experts on how you can build stronger defenses against cyber-attacks & how to recover if your systems are breached.
The National Cyber Security Summit is the preeminent event for cyber training, education and workforce development aimed at protecting our nation’s infrastructure from the ever-evolving cyber threat. The summit attracts commercial and defense companies as well as healthcare, automotive and energy industries.
The National Cyber Summit is supported by the National Initiative for Cybersecurity Education (NICE), a program of the National Institute of Standards and Technology in the U.S. Department of Commerce, under Grant # 70NANB16H016.
- Browser as a Service Market
- Deception Cybersecurity Market Analysis
- U.S. Federal Cybersecurity Market Research
- U.S. Federal IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Market Forecast
- Deep Packet Inspection (DPI): U.S. Government Market Forecast
- Quantum Computing Market Forecast
- U.S.-Mexico Border Security & Protection Market
- U.S. IT Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Market
- Worldwide Defense High Performance Computing (HPC) Market
US-CERT has received multiple reports of WannaCry ransomware infections in many countries around the world. Ransomware is a type of malicious software that infects a computer and restricts users’ access to it until a ransom is paid to unlock it. Individuals and organizations are discouraged from paying the ransom, as this does not guarantee access will be restored.